PRIVATE GETAWAY FOR BOOKING BASED IN SUFFOLK
Beds: 1 Double(s), 1 Twin(s)
• Sleeps 6: Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (+1 double sofa bed in living room)
• Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath with hand-held shower plus a walk in shower, basin and WC
• Modern, fitted kitchen with breakfast area
• Dining room with wood burner
• Sitting room with double sofa bed and wood burner. • Electric heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and wood burners in dining and sitting rooms
• Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freesat, DVD, CD/radio, Wi-Fi, selection of books, games and DVDs,
• Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for wood burners included in rent
• Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
• Travel cot, stair gates and highchair on request
• Off road parking for 3 cars
• Large lawned garden with garden furniture • Sorry, no pets and no smoking
• Shop and pub 1.5 miles • Note: The stairs are quite steep, due to a planning authority stipulation.
• Note: There is a fenced pond close to this property • Note: Due to the thatched roof this property does not allow BBQs.
Check In and Out:
Check-In: 04:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Daily: from £150
Weekly: from £450
Minimum nights: 3
Maximum nights: 21
Please see our booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy, click on the PDF icons:
We are currently only taking offline payments, which will be arranged through a phone call after you have booked your holiday. For up to date prices please search for your desired dates.
Please note that due to the fact that this is a thatched cottage we are a strictly non-smoking property. Please also note that we do not allow pets and BBQs are prohibited due to the thatched roof.
If your booking can’t take place due to a COVID-19 lockdown in the UK or Ireland, or a positive case / close contact self isolation you can request a change of date or choose to receive a full rental charges refund (subject to our T&Cs below).
Terms and conditions
If your booking can’t legally take place due to a COVID-19 national lockdown in the UK or Ireland; or a COVID-19 local lockdown in the UK or Ireland, either in Suffolk where Faith Cottage is based or where you (as the named booker) live; or the number of people attending it being in excess of those that are legally allowed to attend holiday lets in the area where the property is based, you can request a change of date at an Owner’s discretion or receive full rental charges refund from the Owner, for any booking that departs before 01/01/2023.
We will need to have all the necessary booking information before the relevant restriction is announced as evidence that we reasonably require before making a refund.
To view or download Faith Cottage's Covid-19 Cleaning protocol click on the PDF icon: